2024 PSADA CONFERENCE & MEMBERSHIP REGISTRATION
PSADA is currently using AMP which will boost membership, improve communication, streamline events and centralize payments. AMP, Association Management Platform, was designed by FinalForms in order to empower both Association leadership and members with useful features.
Currently, thirty-two state Athletic Administrator Associations across the country are using AMP’s revolutionary features to achieve record membership, event attendance and LTI participation.
First and foremost, the #1-member benefit enhances communication throughout the state. Members will be able to contact other members by individual email or group (School, School Districts, District or County) emails. Think of the possibilities: Open Dates, Equipment, Coaching Openings, etc.
Beyond communication, membership, event registration and payments (online or check) will be run through our PSADA AMP. LTI will also be managed and coordinated with NIAAA via AMP.
The Pennsylvania State Athletic Directors Association (PSADA) is a statewide organization administered by and for secondary school athletic administrators.
The mission of the association is to instill the need for integrity, ethical behavior and citizenship by all involved with interscholastic athletics. The association strives for excellence by providing leadership training for all members through a professional development program.
Finally, PSADA strengthens creativity within athletic administration through communication, networking, technology and research. PSADA is committed to supporting the expanding role of the athletic directors through:
• Professional Development Program: A comprehensive plan designed to encompass all levels of athletic administration; provide professional growth andmentorship opportunities for members.
• Publications: An integrated series of publications that include the PSADA newsletters, an Information Folder, the Strategic Plan, A Guide to Evaluating Coaches, the Professional Development Booklet, etc. and all are available in both print and electronic media forms for members.
• Awards and Scholarship Program: An established awards program to recognize award winning athletic directors and exceptional student-athletes at their schools.
• Additional Services and Benefits: A comprehensive Coaching Education Program; a number of State Liaisons with PDE, PSBA, PASA, PASSP, PIAA and PATS; a number of National Liaisons with NFHS, NIAAA, and ASEP; as well as Partnerships/Sponsorships, Professional and Educational Resources, and Delegate Assembly opportunities.
• Membership Categories:
Regular - Open to anyone employed by a school district in Pennsylvania who has among their responsibilities the administration of interscholastic athletics.
Retired - Open to any retired person who has been a regular member, and includes opportunities to serve on PSADA committees.
Associate - Open to anyone interested in interscholastic athletics, athletic administration, or in the State Association.
Student - Open to any student interested in interscholastic athletics, athleticadministration, or in the State Association.
• Annual Conference: PSADA conducts its annual conference for its members and those involved in the area of athletic administration for interscholastic schools.
This four-day event attracts over 350 members and provides numerous opportunities for professional growth and development. A detailed listing of scheduled events can be found on the PSADA website @ www.psada.org.